RATCHET STRAP EN12195-2
TWO PIECES RATCHET STRAP
There are two common types of Ratchet straps ,which are two-piece straps & endless loop straps.
Two-piece Ratchet straps:It is a single assembly that is constructed out of two separate pieces of webbing each with their own hardware that are fastened at one end to the area surrounding the equipment to be protected and connect to each other, typically at the fastener. Webbing with linking device is a product used for fastening of goods with truck, trailer, pallets, boxes, containers etc. This is also known as Ratchet lashing, Cargo lashing, Ratchet tie down, Tie down straps, lashing with webbing etc
MODELS OF 2-PIECES RATCHET STRAP
|Fixed part length
1. Load restraint using a tension device (ratchet)
2. Effective and safe control of loads whilst transportation
3. Extremely quick and efficient tie down and release of load thus saving time.
4. No damage to the load being tied down.
1.Only use undamaged ratchet lashing, the label indicating the capacity must be clearly legible.
2. Ratchet lashings must not be overload.
3. Do not tie knots in the webbing.
4.Protect the webbing against abrasion and/or cutting by using edge protectors and sleeves for sharp edges.
5.Avoid twisted positioning of the ratchet lashing.
6.Do not place loads on the ratchet lashing, which could cause damage.
7. Ratchet lashings should not be used as a load lifting gear.
Ratchet straps cannot be used for lifting (slings) or personal restraints,they are only rated for cargo security purposes.