EYE-EYE WEBBING SLING EN1492-1
|DUPLEX EYE-EYE WEBBING SLING,EN1492-1|
Eye & eye web sling
|COLOR||WLL(kg)||Width(mm)||Minimum length(m)||Weight per meter (kg)|
|4 LAYER EYE-EYE WEB SLING,EN1492-1|
|Model of 4 layer webbing sling||COLOR||WLL(kg)||Width(mm)||Minimum length(m)||Weight per meter (kg)|
HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL
We Eastlink use high tenacity 100% A-A grade polyester yarns,and the M.B.S of single yarn can reach 8CN/dtex,which is 7 times of PP.
Muller machine from Switzerland
We Eastlink import full line of muller looms from Switzerland to gurantee higher output and less defectives.
Our professoinal sewers has at least 3 years working experince in such industry sewing field,which gurantee higher capacity and better outlook.Meanwhile,we have professional workers getting rid of the tread end.
The eyes/loops of the sling are reinforced with a thick cover fabric,which can protection the eyes from abrasion,and usually,the length of our cover fabric is longer than the others,which can protect more areas of the eyes.
Blue PVC label
The blue PVC label that marks the specification of the sling are sewn inside the eyes of each end,and we can make the label according to your specific requirements,either the materil or the content.
For each batch of the goods,we follw strict breaking test to related standard,and this test not only carry out after the finished products,but begins from the webbing,and the Mill test report will be send to the customer by email or by courier.
Except each single are individually shrink plastic packed,each carton will stacked on wood pallets and secured with plastic wrap,which will protect the slings from moisture and dust
– Do not attempt to use sling above rated lifting capacity.
– When selecting a sling,it is very important to consider the angles at which the sling will be used.
– Slings are subject to cutting when ifting items with sharp egeds.In this case,always use protective sleeves
– Do not use a damaged sling,and se only if trained.
– Do not tie knots in sling webbing as strength is greatly reduced.
– Never drag a sling beneth from a load which is resting on it.
– Chemical active environments can affect the strength of slings
– Inspect slings weekly or more frequently depending on the sling use conditions.
– Always strore slings in a cool,dry and dark place to extend the working lift.
– Always read and understand the operating instructions before use.
– Failure to comply with this warning may result in serious load damageand death or injury